Modern Family Sync
Players load the app when they begin watching an episode of Modern Family, and play along as trivia questions appear. Faster answers earn more points, and a lightweight multiplayer system encourages players to compete again other viewers.
- Launched in 2013 to coincide with USA’s airing of Modern Family.
- Read about the Modern Family Sync app on Mashable.
- Developed in a partnership between Smerc and NBC Universal Game Network.
- With an clean-cut design and HTML5 implementation, this app performs across all mobile devices.
- The white label engine is also used to power trivia games for other show brands, including Real Housewives and White Collar. Play White Collar trivia!